Northeast Wisconsin has experienced explosive city growth with an abundance of diverse urban housing options, but if a quieter setting with friendly neighbors is what you seek, you’ll certainly find that here, too. Life in the New North offers the perfect balance between safe neighborhoods and thriving downtown communities. Neighborhoods in the New North range from state of the art, modern condos to new and historic subdivision developments. Northeast Wisconsin offers a place that can feel like home to every person, with even second homes of cottages in the woods, cabins by the water and senior communities connected to communities.
Explore communities and access a complete profile of each community on our Demographics and Data webpage. Information ranging from cost of living, average housing costs and more can help you answer all of your questions and ensure Northeast Wisconsin is the best fit for you and your future.
Images from the New North Region
Did you know?
- Each community in the New North region hosts a weekly farmers market, with some hosting multiple markets on different days of the week.
- Green Bay, WI, has been ranked #12 Most Secure Places to Live in the U.S. (Mid-Size Metro Areas)
- The New North region's Cost of Living Index is 10.5% lower than the nation's average.
- Fond du lac, WI was ranked #30 for Emerging Metropolitan Areas in the country
- In Oshkosh, WI, the average commute time is 17 minutes, while the National Average is 25 minutes.
Featured New North Community: Fond du Lac, WI
Experience one of New North's active communities located in the New North region. Click to read about the 'State of Opportunity' in Fond du lac, WI.