The New North region hosts nearly one-half of Wisconsin’s largest privately held companies, including Fortune 500 leaders and top national brands in leading industry sectors. The strongest performing industries include:
- Transportation equipment manufacturing
- Dairy product manufacturing
- Foundries - Pulp, paper, paperboard manufacturing and converting
- Electrical equipment manufacturing
- Machinery manufacturing
- Fabricated metal product manufacturing
Twenty five percent (25%) of the workforce in Northeast Wisconsin is employed in Advanced Manufacturing industries, including:
- Pulp and paper
- Food Production
View a full map of Top Employers in the New North Region, or use the interactive map below to see company location and information. Information on Top Employers is provided to New North in partnership with the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development.
Click here to download the full map.