New North, Inc. is Northeast Wisconsin’s regional economic development powerhouse, established in 2005 to create and steer collaborative strategies that demonstrate the power that comes from working together to build a strong regional community. Key strategic initiatives are focused on talent development, business development, marketing & branding and business intelligence. All are supported by an appreciation for our cumulative history, but more importantly, these efforts are reinforced by a constant orientation to the future, to opportunities shaping on the horizon.
- New North, Inc. is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit, regional marketing and economic development organization with 100’s of Volunteers and Partners
- Create and steer Collaborative Strategies that build a stronger regional community
- Leverage built out infrastructure – Partnerships with mutual benefit
- Not affiliated with any one municipality and yet, connected to all of them
- Maintains a strong relationship with Wisconsin's 8 other Regional organizations and State Agencies, particularly the WEDC, DWD, and DPI and with local academic, economic development, and Chambers of Commerce
View our ‘Investor Overview’ form, which provieds a highlight of the different investment levels and opportunities, HERE!
Investing In Collaboration
New North is the one common voice for Northeast, WI. We can assure our value is communicated to companies looking to invest and individuals looking to make a home, attracting more jobs and more talent to the entire region.
For more information about becoming a New North Member, please call Lorissa Bañuelos, Director of Marketing & Investor Relations at 920.336.3860 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.