Our Partnerships mean less hassle for you. New North, Inc. partners with all economic development corporations, site owners and government representatives to be your single point of contact. Specifically, New North, Inc., is a close partner of the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC), the leading economic development organization in Wisconsin. We provide key industry insights, credible regional metrics and site selection assistance to support your next business expansion or relocation in Northeast Wisconsin.
New North, Inc.: A Single Point of Contact for Business Intelligence and Site Selection
Information is available on:
- Wisconsin Real Estate Solutions • Workforce Development resources and data
- Northeast Wisconsin Tax Rates
- Local Economic Development and Business Incentives
- Northeast Wisconsin Utility Rates
- Wisconsin Incentives and Tax Credits
- State of Wisconsin Department Incentives
- Complete listing of all Economic Development Organizations in WI located at: Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation's ConnectED
View available sites and facilities in Northeast Wisconsin in our comprehensive, statewide site selection database available at: www.LocateInWI.com.
New North, Inc. wanted to capture 2018's most prominent business developments within Northeast Wisconsin. With the help and suggestions of both business and organization leaders, we composed a sample of the region's Top Business Developments. We also included a few statistics on the I-41 and I-43 projects which is has over 200,000 commuters daily.