New North, Inc. is Northeast Wisconsin’s regional economic development powerhouse, established in 2005 to create and steer collaborative strategies that demonstrate the power that comes from working together to build a strong regional community. Key strategic initiatives are focused on talent development, business development and branding. All are supported by an appreciation for our cumulative history, but more important, these efforts are reinforced by a constant orientation to the future, to opportunities shaping on the horizon.
- Create and steer Collaborative Strategies that build a stronger regional community
- Leverage built out infrastructure – Partnerships with mutual benefit
- Recognizes legacy brand values and driven to innovative, scaled tactics that redress challenges and chase opportunities.
- 100’s of Volunteers and Partners
- New North, Inc. is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit, regional marketing and economic development organization
- Not affiliated with any one municipality and yet, connected to all of them.
- Scaled – collaborative Strategies
- Always working to maintain a strong relationship with 8 other Regional organizations in the State and with State Agencies, particularly the WEDC, DWD, and DPI and with local academic, economic development, and Chambers of Commerce
Collaboration Worth Investing In
New North is the one common voice for NE WI. We can assure our value is communicated to companies looking to invest and individuals looking to make a home, attracting more jobs and more talent to the entire region.