- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers (CDC)
- Getting your workplace ready for COVID-19 (World Health Organization)
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak (World Health Organization)
- QA Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- Wisconsin COVID Talking Points 3.19.20
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Presentation 3.19.2020
- SBA Loan Portal
- US Chamber CARES Summary
- US Chamber - COVID_EmergencyLoanGuide 1
- Guidelines for Essential Companies During 'Safer at Home' Order
- Essential Business Declaration
- Gov. Evers Launches Wisconsin's COVID-19 PPE Program
- To donate, please click the following link: PPE Donation/Buyback Program
The Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation is working with all state agencies to protect the health of our citizens and provide business sustainability resources aimed at maintaining the vitality of the companies upon which our economy depends.
The WEDC created the below guide, 'Rising to Challenges: Navigating Through COVID-19 In Wisconsin'. This guide is designed to serve as a repository of ideas, tips and best practices compiled from local, state and national resources to allow these communities to survive and thrive in light of current and rapidly changing circumstances.
COVID-19 Supply Chain News & Needs Updates:
For the latest news on supply chain needs, how you can help, and inspiring response stories from our region, check out these resources.
Health Care Immediate Supply Chain Needs: How can you help?
New North Region Stepping Up to the Challenge