- SBDC List of Financial Resources Available
- QA Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- Wisconsin COVID Talking Points 3.19.20
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Presentation 3.19.2020
- SBA Loan Portal
- US Chamber CARES Summary
- US Chamber - COVID_EmergencyLoanGuide 1
- Self-employed (e.g., self-employed, free lancers, independent contractors, and part-time workers),
- Do not have sufficient work history to be eligible for a regular unemployment insurance (UI) claim, or
- Have exhausted other forms of state and federal UI benefits.
- To Apply: Beginning on April 21, 2020, there will be a link on the claimant's dashboard for filing an initial PUA application. After a claimant is determined to be eligible for PUA, a link will be offered on the claimant's dashboard for filing weekly claims. For more information on who qualifies for the program, how payment is calculated, and how to file an application for PUA, please visit https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uiben/pua/
The Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC) is working with all state agencies to protect the health of our citizens and provide business sustainability resources aimed at maintaining the vitality of the companies upon which our economy depends.
The WEDC created the below guide, 'Rising to Challenges: Navigating Through COVID-19 In Wisconsin'. This guide is designed to serve as a repository of ideas, tips and best practices compiled from local, state and national resources to allow these communities to survive and thrive in light of current and rapidly changing circumstances.