You are encouraged to bookmark this page and check back regularly for updates to guidelines and the addition of new industry documents.
RELIEF AND RECOVERY RESOURCES FOR YOUR BUSINESS
With input from national and state health and industry experts and in partnership with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection, the Wisconsin Department of Tourism and our regional economic development partners, WEDC has compiled a series of industry-specific documents to help you get back to business while taking the necessary precautions to maximize safety. Following these guidelines will help us all get Wisconsin’s economy back on track.
The following additional resources and materials offer some best practice suggestions and solutions for ensuring a safe re-opening and successful recovery across our New North Region: Streetsense®
- Wisconsin Safety Council - Returning to Work - 8 Steps
- Streetsense® Hotel Survival Guide - How to Reopen Profitably
- Food Trucks Resource Guide for Food Vendors
- Food Trucks Resource Guide for Food Vendors in Spanish
- Farmers Markets in COVID-19
- Door County Partnership for Infection Provention Guidelines
- COVID-19 Notice of COVID-19 Business Plan Poster - Envision Greater Fond du Lac
- COVID-19 Notice of COVID19-Business Plan in Spanish Poster - Envision Greater Fond du Lac
The WEDC created the below guide, 'Rising to Challenges: Navigating Through COVID-19 In Wisconsin'. This guide is designed to serve as a repository of ideas, tips and best practices compiled from local, state and national resources to allow these communities to survive and thrive in light of current and rapidly changing circumstances.