New North Region Strength & Determination Video
A huge thank you is extended to these companies and organizations who contributed content that was used in the video or may be used in future initiatives.
The priority for all right now is the health and safety of others. We ask you to also think about creative ways you can still support our local companies throughout this containment period. We are also here to help lead the region in our economic recovery. Additional information and resources will be posted here to help guide in this effort. Stay safe – Onward!
The WEDC created the below guide, 'Rising to Challenges: Navigating Through COVID-19 In Wisconsin'. This guide is designed to serve as a repository of ideas, tips and best practices compiled from local, state and national resources to allow these communities to survive and thrive in light of current and rapidly changing circumstances.
Resources can be found at the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) - website dedicated to COVID-19, along with these additional resources to help your organizations:
Announcements & information from government agencies and health organizations
Sharing Guidelines & Best Practices for Re-Opening and Recovery Across the New North
- Health Care Immediate Supply Chain Needs: How can you help?
- New North Supplier Network Locate a supplier or register as a supplier in WI
- NEWMA COVID-19 Directory NEWMA member’s products and services that can keep employees safe and businesses thriving during the COVID-19 crisis
Inspiring response stories from our region.
Need financial assistance? Numerous financial resources are available to assist.
Find out who’s hiring now.
As our state continues to reopen, it is more important than ever that we encourage our family, friends, colleagues and neighbors to be safe.
Be Safe Wisconsin has issued a renewed call to practice safe behaviors and asks residents to:
- Stay home as much as possible and practice good hygiene, including hand washing and sanitizing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces, including mobile devices.
- Remain 6 feet apart from others and wear a mask or face covering while out in public.
New North, Inc. is a proud partner of the Be Safe Wisconsin campaign. For more information please go to: www.BeSafeWisconsin.org
As the COVID-19 begins to have an increased impact on our businesses and communities, we thank our local media for keeping us informed.