Contact us for customized business intelligence for your project.
Wisconsin Tax Rates
- Property tax exemptions: All advanced manufacturing machinery and equipment and computers, software, and electronic peripheral equipment
- Single-factor tax treatment
- Corporate Income Tax: Beginning in 2013, the Wisconsin Manufacturing Tax Credit will be equal to 7.5% of a company's qualified production activities income and can be taken against the corporate income tax liability, thus reducing the rate of tax on Wisconsin manufacturing income from 7.9% to 0.4%.
- Sales and Use Tax: 5 percent of gross receipts from sales, leasing or renting tangible personal property, and certain services with exemptions.
- Property Tax: Rates vary by taxing jurisdiction - New North, Inc. will provide.